HTML5 Gallery Blogger Template
DemoDetails
Click Below To Download :
Download Template
Template Info :
Style : Gallery Style Template.
Columns / Sidebar : Two Column With A Right Sidebar.
Colors : White and Peach with a White background.
Features : This is an advanced design template using HTML5 and CSS3.The template header has a double menu one for your social profile links and the other for navigation.On scroll the header separates and follows the reader for easy navigation.Below the header is a huge Picture slideshow with stop and load time indicator.The posts are displayed with an auto read more and round style thumbnail.The footer has a message zone and four columns..
Instructions :
Help Videos :How To Use Custom Templates
Blog Tips :Brighter Blog Tips
Author Credit :Designer

7 comments:

Mike said... June 10, 2014 at 10:01 PM

Yeah this is a great template thanks for having it here for free !

Cristiano Nogueira said... August 5, 2014 at 7:01 PM

Great template! Thanks!
How do I replace the images of the template for my images?

Cristiano Nogueira said... August 6, 2014 at 5:40 AM

Hi I really appreciate this great template.
I have a doubt: Why all images posted on the blog appear inside a circle?
How can I do for them appear in their normal format?

Thank you

Paul Crowe said... August 6, 2014 at 10:14 AM

@Cristiano that is set by the CSS tag border-radius.To change the image borders from round to default you will have to find all instances of border-radius in the template and remove them.

Cristiano Nogueira said... August 6, 2014 at 6:32 PM

Thank you Paul.
You and Templateify helped me a lot!
If you want to see how my blog got the following link:
www.projetofeiralivre.com.br

Unknown said... October 25, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Hello All. Can anyone tell me why the drop down menu effect will not active when I hover my mouse over it.

Unknown said... July 16, 2015 at 3:27 PM

Nice share my friend, amazing template...

Post a Comment

Follow Us



 
tbf templates Free Blogger Templates